So I found an AI app that you ask it something and it answers...So as only I can doI asked it for 10 tips to organise your home.
I have to say, AI's these days, are just too smart!! So here is the list and to be honest I couldn't of said it any better myself!!
10 Tip To Organise Your Home
- Create a designated space for each item in your home. This way, things will be easier to find and you'll know where to put things when you're done using them.
- Get rid of any items you don't need - donate them, sell them, or throw them away.
- Invest in storage solutions that work for you. Whether it's shelves, drawers, or containers, find items that work best for you and your home.
- Make use of vertical space. Try to use shelves and wall-mounted items to save space.
- Utilise drawer organisers if you have trouble keeping drawers organised and tidy.
- Label boxes, drawers, and containers so you can easily find what you need.
- Develop a system for incoming items. Have a place for items to go when they enter your home so you don't have to worry about finding a place for them later.
- Keep a "one in, one out" policy. This means that when you bring home a new item, something else needs to go out.
- Utilise baskets and bins to organise items that don't have a permanent home.
- Set aside a few minutes each day to tidy up and put things back in their designated place. This way, you won't have to worry about spending a whole day cleaning and organising your home.