Personalised Acrylic/Bamboo Bookmark with tassel (includes label)
- Font Picker
- How to order
- PLEASE READ
- About Custom Vinyl Labels
- Instructions to apply vinyl labels
- How to apply vinyl
Our acrylic/bamboo bookmarks with tassel make a great personalised gift for all ages!
A great gift idea for your children's teacher or a great stocking stuffer for your little book worm!
Dimensions: 12cm x 4cm Colours Available Clear
Includes: 1 x label 1 white label
Note: Acrylic bookmarks have a protective film that needs to be removed Label and acrylic will arrive separately and you will need to apply label
Use the below to pick your label font.
LLC Label Font Picker
Price is per tag/label
The quantity should reflect the number of bookmarks/labels you are ordering. If you are ordering 5, you choose ‘1’ and change the quantity to 5.
You can list all your labels in one box provided, no need to type them in separate boxes. Please do not include commas, bullet points or numbers to list your labels. Press enter after each new label.
The colour you select represents the colour of your font.
Labels MUST be used within two weeks of receiving them.
All labels will be cut in Sentence Caps unless otherwise stated by customer.
As all orders are customised to your requirements there are strictly no exchanges or refunds.
Instructions on how to apply vinyl will be sent with your order. Please read carefully before applying labels
ORDERS ARE FINAL! Due to the large volume of orders, additions cannot be made to your order as this delays the processes in place.
Our labels are made of quality vinyl and are die-cut which means there is no backing to the label, giving you that painted look. They adhere to almost all smooth and clean surfaces such as glass, plastic, walls, mirrors, tiles and treated wood. They do not stick to raw wood, fabric, uneven or rough surfaces.
Each label is made to order and customised specifically for you. Once we design the labels, the machine cuts it, then the excess vinyl is weeded out of the decal by hand, covered with top application tape that is used for you to install the decal onto your surface.
As you can see a lengthy process goes into making your label so please ensure you order correctly and allow up to 2-3 weeks to receive your order.
Our labels come with easy to understand application instructions. Just follow the instructions step by step and nothing can go wrong. Please ensure labels are used within a week of receiving them otherwise the longer you leave it the harder it will be to apply.
The labels are easily removable but not reusable. If they give you trouble just add heat as vinyl melts or softens if exposed to high temperatures.
Providing they are applied according to our instructions the labels are water resistant 24 hours after application. The labels are not dishwasher safe, hand wash is recommended only.
Important notes to consider before applying vinyl
- For best results and easiest application we recommend applying the labels within a week of receiving them. The longer you leave the labels the harder it will be to apply
- We are not responsible for any errors while applying the vinyl. Please be patient and take your time applying the label or decal
- Vinyl is not always easy to work with, especially in really hot or really cold conditions
- Vinyl is only fully waterproof 24 hours AFTER application. Hand wash is recommended in warm soapy water. Do not soak labels in water and labels are NOT dishwasher friendly
- Certain wall paints will reject the wall decal making it difficult to adhere
- During application ensure you do not handle the vinyl for too long as the oil released from your fingers will make it difficult for the vinyl to stick to the surface
- The surface you are applying the vinyl on must be completely clean and dry. Make sure the surface is free of dust, oil and dirt. Wipe surface with warm water only, do not use any chemicals, oils or acetones
- Make sure your hands are clean and dry before handling the label
- Using a flat tool (a credit card or similar) press down on the label you are about to use. This will ensure the label sticks to the clear transfer tape, making it easier to peel off the paper
- Remove backing from label, exposing the adhesive side. Be very careful and slow when doing this to make sure you do not tear the label in the process. If at any time the label does not want to come off the backing paper, push down the paper again in that spot, then rub label with your finger and try pulling off again. For more stubborn labels, try lifting the edge of the label with your fingernail
- Once backing paper is removed, arrange label on desired surface from centre of the letters first and work your way out. Press down firmly with a flat tool over entire label to affix
- It is suggested to leave the clear transfer tape on for 24hrs before peeling it off however, if you feel it is coming off easily you can start peeling away the transfer tape immediately.
- Peel away transfer tape slowly and gently at an angle starting from the top and pulling down. If the letters of your label start to lift with the transfer sheet, lay it back down and press on the area again until label is affixed on the surface