Gluten Free Pantry Stickers Round White (24 pack)
or make 4 interest-free payments of $3.24 AUD fortnightly with More info
- About our vinyl labels
- Important notes
- How to apply vinyl
Modern, minimalistic and elegant. Our new sticker labels will add a level of sophistication to your kitchen, laundry and cleaning storage solutions.
Unlike our other vinyl labels, these stickers are self-adhesive and ready to apply on any surface. We have selected the most popular and commonly ordered labels used in the home. These labels are pre-made and produced outside of our premises, therefore cannot be customised or amended.
This pack includes 24 x Gluten Free Stickers.
Material: Waterproof Vinyl
Dimensions: 6cm x 6cm
- The labels are printed on high quality waterproof vinyl. Although they can withstand water, oil and other spills, ensure the labels are handled with clean hands and wiped as soon as they are exposed to any spillage
- The labels adhere to almost all smooth, flat and clean surfaces such as glass and plastic. They do not stick to raw wood, fabric, uneven or rough textured surfaces.
- The labels are easily removable and if removed with care can be reused, although bubbles and lifted corners may occur depending on how it was removed. Please remember the adhesive of the labels weaken with every time you remove it.
- The labels are not dishwasher safe, hand wash is recommended only. Do not soak labels in water.
- We are not responsible for any errors while applying the labels. Please be patient and take your time applying the label as we don’t have any spares on hand.
- Labels are pre-made and unfortunately cannot be changed or customised.
- During application ensure you do not handle the vinyl for too long as the oil released from your fingers will make it difficult for the vinyl to stick to the surface.
- As the stickers are a matte finish, they can scratch easily
- Orders are final. We strictly don’t allow exchanges or returns
- Please ensure you measure your space accurately before purchasing labels as there is no change of mind exchanges.
- The surface you are applying the vinyl on must be completely clean and dry. Make sure the surface is free of dust, oil and dirt. Wipe surface with warm water only, do not use any chemicals, oils or acetones
- Make sure your hands are clean and dry before handling the label
- For easy removal, we recommend bending the paper before peeling the sticker off the backing. If you find the backing is peeling with the sticker, try another corner of the sticker.
- Arrange label on desired surface. Press down firmly using fingers and pressing down any bubbles that may form