Pre-Selected Gluten-Free Pantry Label Packs
or make 4 interest-free payments of $10.50 AUD fortnightly with More info
- Font Picker
- Important Info
Want to get your pantry organised but just don't know where to start? Let us kick start the process for you with our Gluten-Free Pantry Starter Pack! We have selected 24 of the most popular and common ingredients used in the kitchen.
All you need to do is customise your labels by selecting a font and colour.
Please note: Font 11, Font 14 and Font 20 are naturally wider fonts and may appear bigger than expected.
Each word is approx. 4cm-6cm wide, each letter is approx. 4mm wide
LLC Label Font Picker
PLEASE READ BEFORE PLACING ORDER
- You will require to label the products yourself
- Please read the dimensions and volume of the products carefully.
- There is strictly no exchanges or refunds on these containers
- Shipping costs vary and is calculated at the end depending on location and weight of your order
- Due to the large volume of orders, additions CANNOT be made to your order as this delays the process of orders
- Labels are not suitable for microwave or dishwasher
- Instructions on how to apply vinyl will be sent with your order. Please read carefully before applying labels
- Labels MUST be used within two weeks of receiving them.
- When listing labels just press enter between labels, please do not put comma, full stops or numbers.
- Please do not list labels in capitals unless that's how you want them cut
- The colour you select represents the colour of your font.
- Orders placed incorrectly will be cancelled and refunded.
- 1 label is one ingredient or name, you can have maximum 2/3 words per label
- Unless stated, labels with more than 1 word will automatically be cut on 2-3 lines centered in Sentence Caps.
- ORDERS ARE FINAL! Due to the large volume of orders, additions CANNOT be made to your order as this delays the process of other orders
Acrylic/Plastic Care. Please use and handle our plastic and acrylic products with care as they are fragile and can break/scratch.
Our little labels are made of semi-permanent vinyl and are die-cut which means there is no clear backing to the label, giving you that painted look. Each label is made to order. Once the machine cuts your label, the excess vinyl is weeded out of the decal by hand, then covered with top application tape that is used for you to install the decal onto your surface. As you can see a lengthy process goes into making your label so please allow up to 2-3 weeks to receive your order.