10-piece Silicone Utensil Set BLACK
or make 4 interest-free payments of $16.24 AUD fortnightly with More info
- Care Instructions
- About wood
- Important- Read before purchasing
Prepare one delicious meal after another with our 10-piece silicone utensils that will make cooking a treat or make it the kitchen accessory that will jazz up your benchtop instantly. The 5 gorgeous colours we have chosen look great with the natural look of wood/bamboo. The soft silicone won’t scratch your cookware, leaving it in its original condition.
Set includes a spatula, slotter turner, food turner, pasta server, soup ladle, spoon, slotted spoon, oil brush, whisk & tongs.
- FDA-approved heads are non-toxic and BPA free
- Silicone heads withstand heat up to 230°C
- Sturdy yet eco-friendly wooden handles.
- Made for hassle-free washup
- Not easily stained (please read care instructions below)
Utensil holder sold separately.
To avoid staining, if using coloured sauce or ingredients, we recommend washing the utensil as soon as you finish using it. If the coloured sauce or ingredients is left on the lighter coloured silicone for long period of time we cannot guarantee that it won’t stain. If you do notice that it has left colour on the silicone try washing it with Jif or Gumption.
We recommend hand washing your silicone utensils. As the handle is a natural material, each piece is unique and can vary slightly in appearance. Please ensure handle is dried between each use to avoid discolouring or getting mould. Do not put in the dishwasher and never soak the wooden handle in water for long periods or the wood may crack.
Wood is a natural material. Each piece is unique and will vary slightly in appearance. Colour variations occasionally occur in wood, however, this is a natural characteristic and not a product defect. We will never ship a faulty product, but wood is subject to cracking and splitting just like any other wood product. All our wooden products are treated with a varnish providing a good coating on the surface of the product, giving it a soft sheen finish and protecting it from moisture. In saying that, as it is a natural product, the wood shouldn’t be left wet for a long period of time. Please ensure the item is left to dry between uses, if left wet or in a moist environment it will eventually discolour and could go mouldy.
To clean the mould you can try the following:
Pour distilled vinegar onto the mouldy surface and leave it to sit for an hour. Wipe the area clean with water and allow surface to dry.
- Measure your space accurately before purchasing the products as there is no returns/exchanges for change of mind
- Product only, labels will need to be purchased separately
- Due to the large volume of orders, no additions or changes can be made once order is placed
- Shipping costs vary depending on size and weight of your order. It will be calculated at checkout
- Please read our FAQ page for more information on the products, returns and warranty